At times, building a Bali house is somewhat challenging. In nowadays’ home market, most Bali houses comprise of certain house plan which anyone else on each community has. You should have noticed at the time you are driving into some housings in which all houses look the same on the outside.
Possibilities are, those houses may appear almost the same also on the inside. Then, it's common for us for being unaware of the way the Bali house building process goes on. If you tend to have your Bali style house, you can hire any Bali contractor who is experienced in building such custom house. But you still have to make some steps for getting your Bali dream house without feeling disappointed at the end.
1. Choosing Location – Where you will live in Bali does matter. It may seem easy to determine the location, but it actually impacts on lots of aspects. Keep in mind that there will always be lots of aspects to think when selecting a location. You should feel convenient about going working, shopping and going to beaches, for example. Avoiding pollution is also a good step ahead. Also consider how the place can be prospective for investment in the coming decade.
2. Determining Budget – Determining your budget is a must prior to beginning to spend a dime for paying the hired contractor. You should add your whole expenses each month other than expenses from housing and the sum that you have succeeded to leftover aside from the income. It is easy to determine the kind of Bali house you are able to afford, once you have determined your budget.
3. Generating List – Making a list of reliable contractors is the next step. Making researches through search engines, references from relatives and finding them through yellow pages can be effective. You should request as many information as you can from the listed contractors and try to check out their websites. When necessary, you should also visit their model houses for the real work. Then you can also make comparison on the price range of those contractors along with the kinds of Bali houses they build. It is important to know their expertise and reputation.
4. Selecting the Desired Lot – After choosing the best contractor in Bali, selecting the desired lot is important. Lots of factors frequently depend on the lot instead of other aspects
5. Choosing the Best Floor Plan - Choose the best floor plan which is offered by your contractor. You may choose between standard form of floor plan for the beginning then you are free to alter the plans when you consider any aspect that may fit your needs. For example, you can begin with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Or you can have your own design by generating your own plan from the scratch of your architect.
6. Finishing the Negotiation – It all ends up with negotiation before the beginning of your project. Surely, you should remain careful and alert when it relates with any contract. You should make certain that each detail of the agreement is listed in explicit way. When necessary, you can hire an attorney for reviewing the contract. Just in case there are some changes happen in the contract, you should make sure to ask for an addendum.