Common Errors In Making Construction Estimation for Bali House
Building a house is not as easy as 1-2-3. When a property owner plans to build a house, not only in Bali but also in almost all parts in the world, there will be some errors occurred during the progress of project building. So, if you happen to be a new person in terms of building a house, there are some common errors that you should avoid in making construction estimation for your new house in Bali
• Wrong calculation on budget for building a house can lead to further mistakes in making precise estimation on construction. The calculation estimation should comprise costs of labor, materials and quantities of both aspects. There will be some additional costs for both aspects, so any property owner should add about twenty percent from the precise calculation for avoiding some mistakes in the middle of construction progress. A couple of times, any mistake which took place can lead to money loss. It means, you are able to utilize any calculator for calculating required amount, then you should keep the number on your book for next review.
• Wrong calculation due to the wrong dimension and measurements. Commonly, budget needed for construction is calculated from drawings and plans. Such mistakes in measuring can lead to another mistake related with the measurement and can add the construction cost.
• Wrong calculation on inspections and permits. This can affect the budget for the whole construction. You should hire experienced contractors in Bali who have great connection with the authorized government bureau that deals with building permits.
• Wrong calculation of prices and fees for building materials and the transportation needed. They can be the main cause for the increased budget of construction.
• Wrong calculation on the wages of the workers. Some workers may be not really responsible for their jobs and they fail to finish on time. Or it can be the aspect of weather which makes labors don’t complete their jobs. It is recommended to hire labors in a team by paying them in one package until the job is accomplished, instead of paying them on weekly basis.
• Wrong estimation on the site of construction. Some sites may have lots of ramps and rocks and it will cost more for contractors for cleaning those things before placing foundation.
• Wrong choice of contractors can also lead to serious trouble as there will be additional cost for hiring another contractor when you are not satisfied with the current contractor that you have chosen.
For avoiding this, it is better to hire a company who is providing all that you need for building your project like providing architect, contractor and building materials in one package. Some company provides them all in one package so that any property owners or investors don’t have to find them one by one which may cost more and waste too much money. It is recommended to choose a dependable company which has been in business for more than two decades. You can also check out on its websites related with their completion jobs and references from its clients.